Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Laura Smith VB
March 28, 2020
3367 County Road 550
Frankfort, OH 45628
Thank you for choosing to attend The April Fool Fest at Adena High School.
1) Make check payable to: Laura Smith Volleyball
2) Send to the following address: Laura Smith, 49 Jessica Drive, Frankfort, OH 45628
3) Checks should be mailed by January 15, 2020
4) Doors open at 8:00 am
Coaches meeting at 8:30 am on Court One (main gym)
Play starts at 9:00 am
5) Teams are required to provide: 1 second referee - 2 line
judges - 1 scorer - 1 libero tracker - 1 score flipper
6) Pool Play for 4 Team Pools is as follows:
1 vs 3 (2 refs)
2 vs 4 (1 refs)
1 vs 4 (3 refs)
2 vs 3 (1 refs)
3 vs 4 (2 refs)
1 vs 2 (4 refs)
7) Playoff Procedures
The top 2 teams from each pool plus the best 2 third place teams go to Gold.
The third best third place team plus the fourth place teams go to Silver. Losers will
officiate unless agreed upon between the two coaches involved.
8) The winner and runner-up of Gold will receive t-shirts.
9) Bleacher seating is provided in both gyms. No chairs are permitted on the gym floors.
10) Keep all coolers in cars as they are prohibited both inside and outside
of facilities. There will be a site where teams can set up camp.
Concession stands will be available with many choices.
11) Cancellation Policy - In the event that Ross County is in a Level 3
emergency, the tournament will be canceled and all entry fees will be
returned within 3 business days.
If fewer than 4 teams register, the tournament will be canceled.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 13 Regional: 3 pools (openings for 7 teams)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||n/a||FJ3-ACITY3-OV (not yet registered)|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Laura Smith (Smithlk@horizonview.net, 740‑703‑5434 /h, 704‑703‑5434 /m, 740‑998‑6814 /w).
2 officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official