OVR Coaching Education: IMPACT
Certification Requirements for Juniors Coaches
Regional and Online IMPACT Clinic Opportunities (Only 1 required).
Register for a live IMPACT clinic held here in the OVR
- Fee is $5 early registration and $15 if you register within 7 days of the clinic.
- Clinic lasts 4 hours and there is no certification exam!
- IMPACT certificates from any region of USAV will be honored by the OVR
Register for a USAV On-Demand IMPACT clinic
- Fee is FREE for current USAV and regional members; $100 for non-members
- Clinic lasts 7 hours
- Must pass certification exam with 90% to be certified (exam takes about 1 hour)
- Once you complete the course, your certification should display on your OVR account within 48 hours. If it doesn't please send your certificate (not confirmation email!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have other coaching certifications, USAV may accept them. Check :
Equivalent Certifications for details.
- You MUST contact the:
USAV Helpdesk if you are having problems with any online IMPACT course, since all online clinics are managed by USA Volleyball in Colorado Springs, Colorado.