USA Volleyball requires all adults working with Juniors to complete the U.S. Center for SafeSport course every two seasons. The initial "CORE" course is three modules and requies approximately 90 minutes to complete. The certifiction is good for the remainder of the current season. The certification expires on 10/31 at the end of the season. The next season, you will then be able to take a refresher course that will be good for that season and should take approximately 30 minutes.
How to Sign Up for the SafeSport Course
- Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/
- Log in to your USAV/Webpoint account.
- In the navigation menu on the left, click on USAV Clinics and then select USAV Coaching Clinics.
- If you have not taken SafeSport previously, select Core Center for SafeSport Training. If you have taken Safesport since 2018, chose Refresher 1 Training.
- Verify that your information is correct including probably picking your T-Shirt size and then click on "Submit"
- At the bottom of the Step 2 page, click on "Register"
- To access coursework, click on the "Log into USAV Academy" button.
- To start the course, click on the green GO button to the right of USAV SafeSport Training
- There are four modules to the course:
- USAV SafeSport Training Intro
- Emotional and Physical Misconduct
- Mandatory Reporting
- Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education
Should you need to return to your course at a later time, log into your USAV/Webpoint account and at the bottom of the first page, click on the "Log into USAV Academy" button
Here is an online copy of the USAV SafeSport Handbook
For technical issues, while completing the course, please visit http://help.usavolleyballacademy.org/