USA Volleyball requires all adults (anyone 18 or older during the season) working with Juniors to complete the U.S. Center for SafeSport course every two seasons. The initial "CORE" course is three modules and requies approximately 90 minutes to complete. The certifiction is good for the remainder of the current season. The certification expires on 8/31 at the end of the season. The next season, you will then be able to take a refresher course that will be good for that season and should take approximately 30 minutes.
How to Sign Up for the SafeSport Course
- Follow the instructions on: https://www.ovr.org/safesport/course.pdf/
- Log in to your SortsEngine account.
- If you have not taken SafeSport previously, select Core Center for SafeSport Training.
- There are four modules to the CORE course:
- USAV SafeSport Training Intro
- Emotional and Physical Misconduct
- Mandatory Reporting
- Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education
Should you need to return to your course at a later time, log into your USAV/Webpoint account and at the bottom of the first page, click on the "Log into USAV Academy" button
Here is an online copy of the USAV SafeSport Handbook
For technical issues, while completing the course, please visit http://help.usavolleyballacademy.org/