Of related interest
- Juniors' Beach Page
- Tournament Schedule
- Tournament Results
- Player Rankings
- Playing Sites
OVR Juniors Beach Volleyball
The beach part of the junior community refers to sand and grass events.
The winter beach season begins in December and goes through January.
The summer beach season begins in May and runs through July (Girls) / early August (Boys).
- Uniforms are not required. However, matching color bottoms and tops are encouraged. All athletes are REQUIRED to wear a top, for girls it must cover your midsection when standing, and bottoms such as spandex, shorts or leggings. No bikinis will be permitted for any team.
- Boys must wear tank tops or t-shirts that cover their midsection when standing and bottoms such as swim trunks, surf shorts, or volleyball shorts. No brief type swim trunks.
- All participants in OVR-sanctioned events must be OVR members
(or members of another Regional Volleyball Assocation of USA Volleyball).
- Club directors: Update your planned team types to have your club appear in OVR Clubs Offering Juniors' Beach Volleyball Programs.
Rules and Procedures
- OVR Beach Volleyball Handbook (PDF)
- Beach Officiating Clinic and Other Materials
- USAV Policy on Alcohol and Juniors' Events (PDF)
Clubs and Players
USA Volleyball Beach
Collegiate Beach Info
For Additional Information
- For additional information, contact David Chapman (Chapman@ovr.org), OVR Sand and Outdoor Program Director.