Of related interest
- Juniors' Beach Page
OVR Juniors Beach Volleyball
The beach part of the junior community refers to sand and grass events.
The winter beach season begins in December and goes through January.
The summer beach season begins in May and runs through July (Girls) / early August (Boys).
- All participants in OVR-sanctioned events must be OVR members
(or members of another Regional Volleyball Assocation of USA Volleyball).
- Club directors: Update your planned team types to have your club appear in OVR Clubs Offering Juniors' Beach Volleyball Programs.
Rules and Procedures
- OVR Sand Volleyball Handbook (PDF)
- Beach Officiating Clinic and Other Materials
- USAV Policy on Alcohol and Juniors' Events (PDF)
Clubs and Players
USA Volleyball Beach
Collegiate Beach Info
For Additional Information
- For additional information, please contact Dave Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org), OVR Sand and Outdoor Program Director.