USA Volleyball Junior National Championships
Up-to-date information regarding the USA Volleyball Girls' Junior National Championships and USA Volleyball Boys' Junior National Championships is available on USA Volleyball's website.
USA Volleyball Junior National Tournaments and Qualifying Events
- 35th Annual USA Volleyball Girls Junior National Championships: June 23 - July 2, 2014 | Minneapolis, MN
- 2014 Girls Junior National Qualifier
- Ohio Valley Region-Molten® National Bid Qualifier
- 2014 Girls Junior National Championships Entry Process
- 35th Annual USA Volleyball Boys Junior National Championships: June 28 - July 5, 2014 | Houston, TX
- 2014 Boys Junior National Championships team check-in and play schedule (To be announced)
- 2014 Boys Junior Bid Tournaments
- USA Volleyball Juniors' Volleyball
- USA Volleyball "Stay and Play" Policy
- USA Volleyball "Stay and Play" FAQ
- USA Volleyball Girls National Championship Manual
- 2013 GJNC Bid Allocations
- Patriot Division Information
- 2013 GJNC Playing Schedule
Spots in the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships are awarded by a competitive "bid" process. Girls' teams can win bids at the Ohio Valley Region-Molten® 2012 National Bid Qualifier or at Girls' Junior National Qualifiers. The Ohio Valley Region-Molten® National Bid Qualifier has a lower entry fee ($610 versus $755 for the MEQ) and offers multiple bids per division, whereas the Qualifiers typically yield only one bid per 64-team division. Boys' teams can win bids at Boys' Junior Bid Tournaments.
- Ohio Valley Region-Molten® 2012 National Bid Qualifier
- Roster Correction Process for Girls' Qualifiers and Boys' Bid Tournaments
For Additional Information
For questions regarding the OVR Bid tournament and/or procedures for entering a team into the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships, contact Al Herbert at email@example.com.