Welcome to 2018-2019 beach registration for the Ohio Valley Region of USA Volleyball. All members must register online (this page).
Registration for the 2018-2019 Winter/Summer Beach season
- Regular indoor registration covers the beach season also. Indoor members can be added to beach clubs and teams at no charge.
- For new, beach-only members, the reduced-rate summer-only registration of $15, applicable only to beach participation through August 31, is $15.
- You can also play Indoor Beach during the Winter. There is a $20 fee for this because it also covers the player for the outdoor summer beach season.
- USA Volleyball requires legal names for all members.
- All juniors' club staff (directors, assistant directors, head coaches, assistant coaches, and administrators) must be background screened and have completed their USA Volleyball Webpoint registration.
- Members' registrations must be complete before they can participate in OVR-sanctioned activity.
If you did not play indoor with a USAV club, then visit our Registration page and follow the links relating to your specific age and gender.
|Adult beach player||$15|
|Junior beach player||$15 (Winter & Summer is $20)|
Adult to interact with juniors
(coach, club director, club administrator,
juniors' tournament director, etc.)
|$15||+ $20 for background screen|
All individuals registering with the Ohio Valley Region, Inc. of USA Volleyball who will interact with juniors in any sanctioned activity must agree to background screening. Background screens are valid for 2 seasons (expiration date is 10/31 of the second season). Background screens which would expire during the current season must be renewed now. Coaches who turn 18 during the season must be screened immediately on turning 18. Complete details are available at www.ovr.org/background/.