Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
February 28, 2021
11435 Lithopolis Rd.
Lithopolis, OH 43136
Payments- Please mail all entry fees to:
39 N. High St
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
*Do NOT mail payments to the Eastside Athletics address
Email is NOT checked Fri-Sun. If you need to get an emergency message to the tournament director, please call/text 614-586-2660
*Updated 2/22/21 ~All information is subject to change per guidelines from the health department. Please check info close to your tournament.
Doors open at 7:30AM. Teams should check in as a group according to the following schedule:
7:30a- Teams playing in first match
7:45a- Teams reffing for first match (4 players and coach will go to the gym & other players must wait in car until first match is almost over)
8:00a- Spectators for teams playing in first match
8:30a- All others may check in but will have to wait in car until first match is almost over. Coaches may remain in the building to notify team when they are getting close to playing so they can enter building.
Tournament Start Time- 8:30a
Tournament format for 4 team pool will be: Pool play is the best of three sets with rally scoring. Each non-deciding set will be to 25 points
with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). The deciding set, if needed, will be to 15 points with a minimum two-point
advantage(no scoring cap). All warm-ups will use the 2-4-4 format; 2-minutes shared court, 4-minutes serving team, 4-minutes receiving
team. Teams may request the referee to tell them when to serve, usually one minute.
[Team in ( ) refs]
Match #1 1 vs. 3 (2)
Match #2 2 vs. 4 (1)
Match #3 1 vs. 4 (3)
Match #4 2 vs. 3 (1)
Match #5 3 vs. 4 (2)
Match #6 1 vs. 2 (4)
Teams will officiate according to the above schedule for pool play.
All teams advance. Tournament brackets will be set and begin following pool play.
Prizes will be awarded to the 1st place and 2nd place winners in Gold only for 4 court tournaments and 1st place in Gold for 2 court tournament.
Team camps will not be permitted this year due to Covid
Keep all coolers in cars. Coolers (including soft sided) are prohibited inside facilities hosting OVR tournaments. Players are allowed to have an insulated lunchbox in their gym bag.
OVR-sanctioned events. Setting up tables and/or cooking by teams or their support staff, fans, coaches, or parents
are prohibited at OVR sanctioned events.
A limited concession with reasonable prices and healthy cold/pre packaged items will be provided at the tournament site. A food truck will be present for on site hot food options.
Facility Rules- Based on Fairfield Co health dept. guidelines
1. Everyone should perform a Covid self health check and NOT attend if they are having any symptoms
2. One spectator per player will be allowed. We will have a sign in sheet for spectators at the door and they will receive a wristband that we will put on and must remain on for the duration of the tournament. NO switching of wristbands between spectators. Spectators may have a purse or camera bag. No other bags are allowed. The line waiting for the doors to open should have players in front and spectators in back. Please group together with your team.
3. No ball handling outside of the gym.
4. No food or drink is allowed in the gym at any time. Players/coaches are allowed a beverage in a container with a sealed lid.
5. Masks are required to be worn by everyone at ALL times while in the building. Players may take off masks when actively involved on the court. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will be asked to leave. If a person has a medical reason that they cannot wear a mask, they should not attend.
6. Socially distanced X's will be on the spectator area around the courts where they can stand or place a chair. They will not be allowed to sit or stand in any undesignated area in the gym.
7. When your team is not playing, or as soon as they are finished playing, if not involved in the next match, your players/spectators must exit the building and wait in their car. Coaches may wait in the coach's room to keep watch on playing matches. Only tournament officials/staff, players/coaches for the teams that are involved in the current match on their court, and the 5 people for the reffing team should be in the building. The coaches need to notify their players and spectators when they need to reenter the building for their next game. Players may reenter the building when the match before theirs is at 15 points in the final set. The players will go to the player waiting area where they can change their shoes. Players should stay in this area unless directed to do otherwise by Eastside Athletics staff. Players are NOT to wait in the hallway leading to the gym. Spectators are not allowed back in the building until they are given notification by the coach that their court is clear of parents who were watching the previous match.
Weather Related Cancellations/Delays: If Fairfield County issue a Level 3 Emergency, the tournament will be cancelled.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 17 and Under: 4 pools (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||G17BULET2OV||78 [17R]||Bullets – Bullets - CW 17 Gray|
|2.||G17FOCUS1OV||31 [17R]||Club Focus – 17 Regional|
|3.||G17BKEYE7OV||44 [17R]||Buckeye VBC – 17 Scarlet|
|4.||G17NEWAV1OV||93 [17R]||New Wave VBC – 17-Brock|
|1.||G17OFVBC2OV||61 [17R]||Old Fort Volleyball Club – OFVBC 17-ORTIZ|
|2.||G17GRLVC2OV||15 [17R]||Grandlake VBC – 17R Binkley|
|3.||G17CHAMP2OV||59 [17A]||Champaign County VBC – 17Black|
|4.||G17NEWAV4OV||101 [17R]||New Wave VBC – 17-McLoughlin|
|1.||G17BULET1OV||30 [17R]||Bullets – Bullets - MV 17 Black|
|2.||G17ESVC12OV||23 [17R]||Eastside Volleyball – Hennosy 17R|
|3.||G17SOUTH1OV||61 [17A]||Southeast Volleyball Club – SEV 17 A|
|4.||G17NEWAV2OV||74 [17R]||New Wave VBC – 17-Barker|
|1.||G16ESVC14OV||10 [16R]||Eastside Volleyball – Hildenbrand 16R|
|2.||G17NEWAV3OV||54 [17R]||New Wave VBC – 17-Clarke|
|3.||G17OFVBC1OV||49 [17R]||Old Fort Volleyball Club – OFVBC 17-ELCHERT|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Michelle Hampton (email@example.com, ‑‑ /h, 614‑586‑2660 /m, 614‑833‑1474 /w).
officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official