Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
March 13, 2022
11435 Lithopolis Rd.
Lithopolis, OH 43136
Payments- Please mail all entry fees to:
39 N. High St
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
*Do NOT mail payments to the Eastside Athletics address
Email is NOT checked Fri-Sun. If you need to get an emergency message to the tournament director, please call/text 614-586-2660
Doors open at 7:30AM.
Coaches' meeting at 8:00 AM
Tournament starts at 8:30 AM Sharp
Please note, the doors of the playing site will not be unlocked
until 7:30 AM
Tournament format for 4 team pool will be: Pool play is the best of three sets with rally scoring. Each non-deciding set will be to 25 points
with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). The deciding set, if needed, will be to 15 points with a minimum two-point
advantage(no scoring cap). All warm-ups will use the 2-4-4 format; 2-minutes shared court, 4-minutes serving team, 4-minutes receiving
team. Teams may request the referee to tell them when to serve, usually one minute.
[Team in ( ) refs]
Match #1 1 vs. 3 (2)
Match #2 2 vs. 4 (1)
Match #3 1 vs. 4 (3)
Match #4 2 vs. 3 (1)
Match #5 3 vs. 4 (2)
Match #6 1 vs. 2 (4)
Teams will officiate according to the above schedule for pool play.
All teams advance. Tournament brackets will be set and begin following pool play.
Prizes will be awarded to the 1st place and 2nd place winners in Gold only for 4 court tournaments and 1st place in Gold for 2 court tournament.
- Players should put gear and bags in Team camp areas
- Keep all coolers in cars. Coolers (including soft sided) are prohibited inside facilities hosting OVR tournaments. Players are allowed to have an insulated lunchbox in their gym bag. Coolers for medical reason- see tournament director. Setting up tables and/or cooking by teams or their support staff, fans, coaches, or parents are prohibited at OVR sanctioned events.
- A concession with reasonable prices and healthy cold/hot, and pre packaged items will be provided at the tournament site. A food truck will also be present on site.
Facility Rules- Subject to COVID guidelines and changes
1. Everyone should perform a Covid self health check and NOT attend if they are having any symptoms
2. Because of limited space around the courts please leave the court area when your team is not playing to allow spectators to watch their team play.
3. No outside chairs, seating is provided.
4. No ball handling outside of the gym.
5. No food is allowed in the gym at any time. Beverages in a container with a sealed lid are allowed.
6. Masks are recommended but not required.
Weather Related Cancellations/Delays: If Fairfield County issue a Level 3 Emergency, the tournament will be cancelled.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 16 American: 4 pools (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|Pool A Court 1|
|1.||G16CCRSH2OV||20||Cincy Crush Volleyball Club – 16 Black||paid|
|2.||G16APLBK1OV||82||A.C.E. Prospects Lady Blue Knights – LBK Delgado||paid|
|3.||G16ROGUE3OV||74||Rogue Volleyball – Rogue 16 Travel||paid|
|4.||G16WBUCK1OV||100||Western Buckeye – 16A Sarah||paid|
|Pool B Court 2|
|1.||G16SOVCR3OV||23||SOVC (Southern Ohio VC) – SOVC - Atchison - 16A||paid|
|2.||G16ESVC11OV||29||Eastside Volleyball – 16A Tucker||paid|
|3.||G16ALETA1OV||87||ALETA VBC – 16 Fleming||paid|
|4.||G16NSVBC3OV||78||NorthShore VBC – Fell||paid|
|Pool C Court 3|
|1.||G16SOUTH1OV||36||Southeast Volleyball Club – SEV 16 A Walter||paid|
|2.||G16GCINC2OV||76||Greater Cincinnati Volleyball Club – 16-2||paid|
|3.||G16GCBUS3OV||59||Greater Columbus Volleyball Club – GCVC 16 Red||paid|
|4.||G16CCRSH3OV||80||Cincy Crush Volleyball Club – 16 Gray||paid|
|Pool D Court 4|
|1.||G16LEGVC1OV||50||Legacy Volleyball Club (LVC) – Legacy McCormick 16||paid|
|2.||G16VALLY1OV||41||Valley Volleyball Club – 16 American||paid|
|3.||G16BULET1OV||49||Bullets – Blue 16 Metz||paid|
|4.||G16HAWKV1OV||81||Hawks VBC – 16A R Haas||paid|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Michelle Hampton (email@example.com, 614‑586‑2660 /h, 614‑586‑2660 /m, 614‑833‑1474 /w).
1 officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official