Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
AiR CiTY CHiCKS
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 5.00/day (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
March 19, 2022
South Metro Sports - AiR CiTY CHiCKS Events
10561 Success Lane
Centerville, OH 45458
Web page: http://www.smetrosports.com
2021 AiR CiTY CHiX 13 AMERICAN, 4-COURT TOURNAMENT
ENTRY FEE: $225
PAYABLE TO: AiR CiTY CHiCKS
MAIL TO: AiR CiTY CHiX
PO Box 751054
Dayton, OH 45475
NOTE: please DO NOT mail your entry fee to South Metro Sports;
MAIL TO THE PO BOX ADDRESS LISTED DIRECTLY ABOVE!
- EMAIL 11-character team code & MAIL entry fee BY JANUARY 15, 2022 - mail to PO BOX ADDRESS listed above
- please DO NOT include your entry fee with entries in events at south metro that are NOT RUN by AiR CiTY CHiCKS (there ARE other tournament directors that use south metro; please make sure you keep entry payments separate from one another)
- FAILURE to provide your 11-DIGIT team code and get your entry fee to us BY JAN. 15, 2022 will result in your spot in this event being released
- in order to remain in good standing with AiR CiTY CHiX, if you need to CANCEL your entry request, you must do so NO LATER THAN DEC. 1, 2021 - cancellations made after 12/01/21 will be subject to your club's rejection from future CHiX events
- AiR CiTY CHiX will DEPOSIT entry fees between 01/01/22 and 01/20/22 - any cancellations made following deposit will result in entry forfeiture unless a replacement team paying the full entry fee is found to replace your team; if a replacement team is found, we will refund your entry fee minus a $15 service charge
DOORS OPEN: 7:30 am (EST)
COACHES' MEETING: 8:05 am (EST)
TOURNAMENT START TIME: 8:30 am (EST)
ADMISSION FEE: AiR CiTY CHiX will be charging a $5 admission fee (per day) for all adult spectators.
PARKING: Parking is available in the lot in front of South Metro Sports and along the street on Success Lane.
CONCESSIONS: Available on-site. Outside food and/or coolers are not permitted in the building.
POOL PLAY SCHEDULE:
1 vs 3 (2)
2 vs 4 (1)
1 vs 4 (3)
2 vs 3 (1)
3 vs 4 (2)
1 vs 2 (4)
For this event, Court #1 is the court closest to the gym entrance; Court #4 is the court furthest from the gym entrance.
PLAYOFFS: All teams advance. All first-place and second-place teams advance to Gold playoffs. All third-place and fourth-place teams advance to Silver playoffs. Playoff positions on the tournament brackets will be based on pool finish so teams from the same pool will not play one another in the first round.
AWARDS: Presented to Gold Playoff Bracket winner & runner-up.
Weather Related Cancellations/Delays: If Montgomery or Warren County (in Ohio) issue a Level 3 Emergency, the tournament will be cancelled. If the tournament is cancelled, a notice will be displayed on the AiR CiTY CHiX website (www.aircitychicks.com). Club coaches/directors and assigned officials will be contacted by phone via the phone number we have on file. Entry fees will be returned within one week of the cancellation.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
Girls' 13 American: 4 pools (openings for 4 teams)
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
The following teams are registered (waiting list not displayed). Pools will be announced closer to the tournament date.
team code rank team 1. n/a AiR CiTY CHiX 13-BLACK paid 2. n/a Eastside VBC 13A 3. n/a Buckeye VBC 13A 4. n/a GCVC (columbus) 13 Blue 5. n/a NKYVC 13-3 Typhoon 6. n/a Cincy Crush 13 Black 7. n/a Sharks 13 Royal 8. n/a London Elite 13A 9. n/a Legacy VBC 13A 10. n/a Borderline 13 Hawks 11. n/a Positively Charged VBC 13 Chaney 12. n/a Cincy Classics 13 Gray
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Tina Jasinowski (email@example.com, 937‑609‑9456 /m).
officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official