Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 3.00/day (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
April 2, 2023
11435 Lithopolis Rd.
Lithopolis, OH 43136
Online Check-InThis tournament is using Online Check-In (available 5 days prior to tournament).
Head Coaches must use the Online Check-In.
Use the OVR Login > Continue > My Account > My Team(s)
Go to Tournament Schedule at the bottom of the team page.
Select "Online Check-In"
Make sure your roster/certifications are complete, using link on that page.
If you need to add a player or coach temporarily for this tournament,
print out the Roster for Tournament Check-In and write the additions and
submit to Tournament Director / Site Director when you arrive at the tournament.
Specific tournament details may be distributed
at the tournament, if the Tournament Director feels that it is necessary.
Payments- Please mail all entry fees to:
39 N. High St
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
*Do NOT mail payments to the Eastside Athletics address
Email is NOT checked Fri-Sun. If you need to get an emergency message to the tournament director, please call/text 614-586-2660
Doors open at 7:30AM.
Coaches' meeting at 8:00 AM
Tournament starts at 8:30 AM Sharp
Please note, the doors of the playing site will not be unlocked
until 7:30 AM
Tournament format for 4 team pool will be: Pool play is the best of three sets with rally scoring. Each non-deciding set will be to 25 points with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). The deciding set, if needed, will be to 15 points with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). All warm-ups will use the 2-4-4 format; 2-minutes shared court, 4-minutes serving team, 4-minutes receiving team. Teams may request the referee to tell them when to serve, usually one minute.
[Team in ( ) refs]
Match #1 1 vs. 3 (2)
Match #2 2 vs. 4 (1)
Match #3 1 vs. 4 (3)
Match #4 2 vs. 3 (1)
Match #5 3 vs. 4 (2)
Match #6 1 vs. 2 (4)
Teams will officiate according to the above schedule for pool play.
All teams advance. Tournament brackets will be set and begin following pool play.
Prizes will be awarded to the 1st place and 2nd place winners in Gold only for 4 court tournaments and 1st place in Gold for 2 court tournament.
- Admission is $3 Cash or $3.50 Venmo
- Players must keep all gear and bags in Team camp areas
- Keep all coolers in cars. Coolers (including soft sided) are prohibited inside facilities hosting OVR tournaments. Players are allowed to have an insulated lunchbox in their gym bag. Coolers for medical reason- see tournament director. Setting up tables and/or cooking by teams or their support staff, fans, coaches, or parents are prohibited at OVR sanctioned events.
- A concession with reasonable prices and healthy cold/hot, and pre packaged items will be provided at the tournament site. A food truck will also be present on site.
Facility Rules- Subject to COVID guidelines and changes
1. Everyone should perform a Covid self health check and NOT attend if they are having any symptoms
2. Because of limited space around the courts please leave the court area when your team is not playing to allow spectators to watch their team play.
3. No outside chairs, seating is provided.
4. No ball handling outside of the gym.
5. No food is allowed in the gym at any time. Beverages in a container with a sealed lid are allowed.
6. Masks are optional
Weather Related Cancellations/Delays: If Fairfield County issue a Level 3 Emergency, the tournament will be cancelled.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 18 Regional: 4 pools (openings for 3 teams)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
The following teams are registered (waiting list not displayed). Pools will be announced closer to the tournament date.
team code rank team 1. n/a Eastside 2. n/a HOVA 3. n/a HOVA 4. n/a Buckeye 5. n/a Southeast Volleyball 6. n/a Aleta 7. n/a Dayton Jrs 8. n/a Spiketown 9. n/a Mountain Monsters 10. n/a Roundtown 11. n/a Lady Blue Knights 12. n/a Rowe 13. n/a Positively Charged
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Michelle Hampton (firstname.lastname@example.org, 614‑586‑2660 /h, 614‑586‑2660 /m, 614‑833‑1474 /w).
1 officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official