Of related interest
Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Safety and Security at the Greater Columbus Document (click for this GCCC brochure)
Below are the Columbus Convention Center site rules and regulations. Violations of the rules and regulations will result in disqualification and elimination from the event of the offending teams and/or individuals, including parents.
- No coolers or food may be brought into the building by players or parents. (The center has two concession areas.)
- No passing volleyballs in hallways or concessions areas. Warm-up time will be provided on the court before the match.
- No smoking in gym areas or hallways.
- Junior Championships: All teams are to camp in the concourse (and not to block any doors!). Do not camp in exhibit halls D, E, and F, where the tournament is running.
- There are no shower facilities.
- Keep all chairs far away from any court or playable areas. (Parents may bring their own chairs.)
- Only certified vendors may sell clothing, shirts, shoes, etc. with approval from the Commissioner.
- Put all trash in containers provided by the Convention Center staff.