Adult Player Only
Online Registration System using USAV Webpoint
For registration questions, please contact Al Herbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-354-5332.
Please read BEFORE you start the registration process. (Including how to print your membership card, how to upgrade to a full membership or how to choose a club affiliation after you've accepted an offer following tryouts and much more to help you through the registration process.)
Adults who previously were registered in ANOTHER REGION Do Not Begin the Registration Process without contacting Al Herbert at email@example.com or 330-354-5332. . Each member's record is associated to a particular Region. If your membership is still associated to another Region you WILL NOT be able to register in Ohio Valley Region until that record has been transferred. Only the USAV National Office can transfer a membership record to another region.
NOTICE TO ALL: All individuals MUST have a CURRENT PAID membership before they can participate in ANY club activity for the 2019-2020 season. THIS INCLUDES CLINICS, TRYOUTS AND PRACTICES!! All participants must print a copy of their confirmation page or membership card and present it, at each tryout they attend. Membership cards will be available for printing after your registration fee has been paid and your account has been activated. Those that were members of the OVR in the 2016 season are still members up until Oct 31st, 2019.
Detailed Instructions (in PDF format) are available for most membership options. If you need help, find the set of instructions from the list below that best fits your situation. It is STRONGLY ADVISED that you print out the instructions prior to continuing.
To begin the registration process, go to Step #1 below and locate the OHIO VALLEY REGION Registration Instructions document for the option that best fits your situation. Then return to this page and precede to Steps #2 and #3 listed below.
Look below and find the membership category that best describes you. Click on the link for a PDF document of detailed registration instructions. We strongly advise you print these out in order to follow along. Please note the following:
- If you have played, coached or officiated in the OHIO VALLEY REGION previously, you are a RENEWING member
- Payment by credit card is preferred. Have your credit card available prior to starting the registration process.
- WARNING: Electronic signatures are required; therefore the individual or a Parent/Guardian (for those under the age of 18) should be completing the membership. Those registering someone other than themselves or their child are committing fraud.
Renewing Adult Member - Player Only
I am an ADULT and I WAS in a previous season in the Ohio Valley Region but I HAVE NEVER used Webpoint to register and I will only be a player. This document contains DETAILED step by step instructions with numerous screen shots. All adult players in the OVR last year should use these instructions.
Download Instructions (PDF)
New Adult Member - Player Only
I am a NEW ADULT and I HAVE NEVER played in the Ohio Valley Region or any other Region of USAV and I will only be a player. This document contains DETAILED step by step instructions with numerous screen shots.
Download Instructions (PDF)
To complete this online registration you will need to have your driver's license number (used for Electronic Signatures) and a credit card (for payment). Junior age players will need to have a parent help complete the process, and the parent will need their driver's license number and a credit card. Club directors may no longer group register their players or coaches. Because of the electronic signatures, everyone must register themselves. Those registering someone else (other than a parent/guardian) are committing fraud.
Also, please remember to pick the club: "Ohio Valley Region Adults" in the Club field.
Registration Links - Select the appropriate link below:
- Renewing Members & Account Management - Members who were previously registered in the Ohio Valley Region should use this link. Also use this link if you wish to make changes to your Webpoint account like Upgrading your membership or if you move and need to change your address, etc.
- New Members - Completely new members who have never registered with USAV before should use this link to initially register, after which time you will receive your login information.
The Ohio Valley Region would like to thank the Great Lakes Region and in particular Donna Smith for allowing us to steal/borrow their document templates.