Of related interest
Juniors' Team Seeding
The purpose of OVR juniors' standings is to seed OVR Championship tournaments. The OVR Championships are for all OVR juniors' teams, offering all levels of play. To view the results contributing to the standings of any team shown, click on its team code. The Juniors' Seeding System details how standings are calculated. Standings listed on this page reflect results reported by tournament directors. Direct all inquiries regarding juniors' standings to Tom Kohl.
Tournament Directors Seeding a Tournament: When you have team(s) playing in an older age/division, please follow these procedures:
- For a Regional team playing in the next Regional age level, multiply their current seeding average by .75 and then seed them by their new average.
- For an American team playing in the next American age level, multiply their current seeding average by .75 and then seed them by their new average.
- For a 17 American team playing in an 18 Regional age level (i.e. 17A playing 18R), multiply their current seeding average by .90 and then seed them by their new average.
- If the team has played in tournaments of the older age/division already, they keep full points for those tournament results.
Reporting discrepancies: For fastest correction of errors, please follow these procedures:
- Only club directors and coaches should report discrepancies. This will prevent the same issue being reported multiple times.
- Direct inquiries regarding errors in reported results first to the tournament host. He or she is in the best position to resolve the error.
- If your standings appear to be incorrect, check your results first to find the source of the problem. You can easily find your team's results by clicking your team code from the standings page.
Girls' 12 Regional
|Standings for G12R are not available. Please check again soon.|