Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Ohio Valley Region
February 17, 2019
Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Real Time Parking Lot Information
Safety and Security at the Greater Columbus Document (click for this GCCC brochure)
Below are the Columbus Convention Center site rules and regulations. Violations of the rules and regulations will result in disqualification and elimination from the event of the offending teams and/or individuals, including parents.
- No coolers or food may be brought into the building by players or parents. (The center has two concession areas.)
- No passing volleyballs in hallways or concessions areas. Warm-up time will be provided on the court before the match.
- No smoking in gym areas or hallways.
- Junior Championships: All teams are to camp in the concourse (and not to block any doors!). Do not camp in exhibit halls A, B, C, and D,
where the tournament is running. NO PILLOWS, BLANKETS, COOLERS, WAGONS, ETC.!!
- There are no shower facilities.
- Keep all chairs far away from any court or playable areas. (Parents must bring their own chairs.)
- Only certified vendors may sell clothing, shirts, shoes, etc. with approval from the Commissioner.
- Put all trash in containers provided by the Convention Center staff.
The 17s, 13s and 12s have been moved to Buckeye Sports Center - Newark per a ruling by the Columbus Fire Marshall on 2/10/2019.
For the 18's, First serve will be at 8:00am.
4 Team Pool(18's)
1 vs 3 (2) 8:00 am
2 vs 4 (1) 9:00 am
1 vs 4 (3) ASAP
2 vs 3 (1) ASAP
3 vs 4 (2) ASAP
1 vs 2 (4) ASAP
Please observe all rules as usual for GCCC tournaments.
The boys will be on Courts 46-49.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
Boys' 18 and Under: 4 pools (filled)
Pool A team code rank team 1. MJ8-CATTK1-OV 4 Cincinnati Attack, Inc. – 18 Black 2. n/a MJ8-CINVA1-OV (not yet registered) 3. MJ8-VANVC3-OV 13 VANGUARD Volleyball Club – 18 Silver 4. n/a KVC 18-2
Pool B team code rank team 1. MJ8-VANVC1-OV 5 VANGUARD Volleyball Club – 18 Gold Webb 2. MJ8-BVPVA1-OV 6 Beaver Valley Premier – BVP 18 3. MJ8-CXTRM1-OV 15 Club Extreme – Club Extreme Sapphire 4. MJ8-AAVBC3-OV 22 Advancement Academy Volleyball Club – 18 Emerald Boys
Pool C team code rank team 1. MJ8-AAVBC1-OV 2 Advancement Academy Volleyball Club – 18 Green Boys 2. MJ8-VANVC2-OV 11 VANGUARD Volleyball Club – 18 Gold Palmer 3. MJ8-PHOEN1-OV 16 Phoenix Boys Volleyball – 18 Gold 4. MJ8-CXTRM2-OV 21 Club Extreme – Club Extreme Diamond
Pool D team code rank team 1. MJ7-VANVC1-OV 1 [17U] VANGUARD Volleyball Club – 17 Gold 2. MJ7-PHOEN1-OV 2 [17U] Phoenix Boys Volleyball – 17 Gold 3. MJ8-AAVBC2-OV 10 Advancement Academy Volleyball Club – 18 Shamrock Boys 4. n/a KVC 18-1
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Brian Hemelgarn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 419‑410‑2291 /m, 734‑457‑4528 /f).
officials are still required for this event.