Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Ohio Valley Region
February 16, 2019
Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Real Time Parking Lot Information
Safety and Security at the Greater Columbus Document (click for this GCCC brochure)
Below are the Columbus Convention Center site rules and regulations. Violations of the rules and regulations will result in disqualification and elimination from the event of the offending teams and/or individuals, including parents.
- No coolers or food may be brought into the building by players or parents. (The center has two concession areas.)
- No passing volleyballs in hallways or concessions areas. Warm-up time will be provided on the court before the match.
- No smoking in gym areas or hallways.
- Junior Championships: All teams are to camp in the concourse (and not to block any doors!). Do not camp in exhibit halls A, B, C, and D,
where the tournament is running. NO PILLOWS, BLANKETS, COOLERS, WAGONS, ETC.!!
- There are no shower facilities.
- Keep all chairs far away from any court or playable areas. (Parents must bring their own chairs.)
- Only certified vendors may sell clothing, shirts, shoes, etc. with approval from the Commissioner.
- Put all trash in containers provided by the Convention Center staff.
The 14s have been moved to Buckeye Sports Center - Newark by a ruling from the Columbus Fire Marshall on 2/10/2019.
The 15's will have their own tournament.
The 16's will be across three courts.
First serve for all four courts will be 8:00am.
4 Team Pool 3 Team Pool
1 vs 3 (2) 8:00 am 1 vs 3 (2) 8:00 am
2 vs 4 (1) 9:00 am 15 min break
1 vs 4 (3) ASAP 2 vs 3 (1)
2 vs 3 (1) ASAP 15 min break
3 vs 4 (2) ASAP 1 vs 2 (3)
1 vs 2 (4) ASAP
The boys will be playing on Court 46-49.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
Boys' 15 and Under: 2 pools (filled)
Pool A team code rank team 1. MJ5-CATTK2-OV 2 Cincinnati Attack, Inc. – 15 Red 2. MJ5-VANVC1-OV 3 VANGUARD Volleyball Club – 15 Gold 3. n/a MJ5-CINVA1-OV (not yet registered) 4. MJ5-PHOEN1-OV 5 Phoenix Boys Volleyball – 15 Gold
Pool B team code rank team
Boys' 16 and Under: 4 pools (openings for 1 team)
Pool A team code rank team 1. MJ6-VANVC1-OV 3 VANGUARD Volleyball Club – 16 Gold 2. MJ6-AAVBC2-OV 11 Advancement Academy Volleyball Club – 16 Shamrock Boys 3. MJ6-CXTRM1-OV 10 Club Extreme – Club Extreme 16 Sapphire 4. MJ6-BVPVA1-OV 14 Beaver Valley Premier – BVP 16
Pool B team code rank team 1. MJ6-AAVBC1-OV 2 Advancement Academy Volleyball Club – 16 Green Boys 2. MJ6-PHOEN1-OV 7 Phoenix Boys Volleyball – 16 Gold 3. MJ6-AIRVB3-OV 13 Air City VBC – Air City 16 Gold 4. MJ6-CXTRM2-OV 17 Club Extreme – Club Extreme 16 Diamond
Pool C team code rank team 1. MJ6-CATTK2-OV 4 Cincinnati Attack, Inc. – 16 Red 2. n/a MJ6-CINVA1-OV (not yet registered) 3. n/a Keystone VBC 16's
Pool D team code rank team
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Brian Hemelgarn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 419‑410‑2291 /m, 734‑457‑4528 /f).
officials are still required for this event.