Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
March 16, 2019
Nathan Goff Armory
5 Armory Road
Clarksburg, WV 26301
PLEASE NOTE: The following details below are always subject to change. Thank you for your interest in our tournament! Teams may enter Mountain RAGE Volleyball Club tournaments by sending an entry fee ($200), team 11 digit ID#, and team contact name and address as soon as possible. Your team code will be updated on the OVR website once the check is received. When sending in your tournament fee, please enclose a check for $200 made payable to MRVC. Please mail your tournament fee to the following address: Mountain RAGE Volleyball Club c/o Dan Fischer 305 Duncan Ave. Clarksburg, WV 26301 Team rosters will be downloaded from the OVR website when available.
Please make sure your coach is IMPACT,Safesport and Concussion certified. Coaches who do have completed certifications will not be allowed to coach per OVR Rules. Doors open at 7:30AM. A coaches' meeting will be held at 8:00 AM at the playing site prior to the start of the tournament. Team/Tournament cancellation: Per OVR regulations - a team canceling after the entry deadline, 14 days prior to the tournament date, will forfeit its entry fee. A team canceling does not forfeit its full entry fee if a replacement is found. A team canceling from this tournament to enter a different tournament will forfeit its entry fee. If you have any questions please e-mail Dan Fischer, Tournament Director at email@example.com
IMPORTANT!!! Please pass this information on to your parents and players.
1. There will be plenty of parking available at the facility. Please do not park near the side of the building near the dumpsters. This parking is reserved for the National Guard and volunteers helping us run the tournament.
2. Pools will be announced in plenty of time to ensure all athletes/coaches/parents/etc. will know exactly which court their pool play will be played.
3. There will be ample seating at the facility. Bring a chair as Nathan Goff Armory will allow for both bleacher seating as well as designated areas for spectators to set up chairs on the second floor.
4. Team camp areas will be available for each team on the second floor.
5. COOLERS AND OUTSIDE FOOD IS PROHIBITED: Per OVR rules, no outside is permitted. This will be strictly enforced. There will be plenty of concessions available at reasonable pricing. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please note credit cards will be accepted at the concession stand.
6. Flash photography is strictly prohibited per OVR Rules. We want you to capture all the action shots for the family scrapbook; however, PLEASE make sure that the flash is turned off on your cell phone, digital camera or any other mobile device. The flash is not only distracting to the players on the court, but also the officials.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 14 Regional: 2 pools (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||FJ4-MORGN1-OV||81||Morgantown Volleyball Club – 14 White|
|2.||FJ4-MEVBA1-OV||177||Mountaineer Elite Volleyball Academy – 14 Red|
|3.||FJ4-MRAGE1-OV||78||Mountain RAGE Volleyball Club – POWER 14R|
|4.||FJ4-SOSVB2-OV||92||S.O.S. (Southern Ohio Spikers) – Rhyanna- 14's|
|1.||FJ4-CATZV1-OV||97||CATZ Volleyball Club – 14 Wildcats|
|2.||FJ4-MRAGE2-OV||146||Mountain RAGE Volleyball Club – FURY 14R|
|3.||FJ4-MORGN2-OV||245||Morgantown Volleyball Club – 14 Blue|
|4.||FJ4-TRIBE1-OV||166||The Tribe VBC – 14R Kerns|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Daniel Fischer (firstname.lastname@example.org, , 304‑672‑3200 /m).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official