Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Club Gold North VB
March 16, 2019
Franciscan University of Steubenville: Finnegan Fieldhouse
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville, OH 43952
Thank you for choosing to attend one of the Club Gold North Tournaments:
1) Make check payable to Club Gold North
2) Send to the following address: Kurt Vandeborne 157 Reichart Ave Wintersville, OH 43953
3) Checks should be mailed by January 15, 2019
4) Doors open at 8:00 am Coaches meeting at 8:30 am on Court One of the facility Play starts at 9:00 am
5) Teams are required to provide: 1 second referee - 2 line judges - 1 scorer - 1 libero tracker - 1 score keeper
6) Pool Play for 4 Team Pools is as follows: 1 vs 3 (2 refs) 2 vs 4 (1 refs) 1 vs 4 (3 refs) 2 vs 3 (1 refs) 3 vs 4 (2 refs) 1 vs 2 (4 refs)
7) Playoff Procedures - All teams advance to the playoffs. The top 2 teams in each pool go to Gold while the bottom 2 teams go to Silver.
8) The winner of Gold will receive awards for an 8 team tournament
9) Seating is provided and carry in chairs will be permitted as well, but there is very limited room for them.
10) Keep all coolers in cars as they are prohibited both inside and outside of facilities. There will be a site where teams can set up camp. Concession stands will be available.
11) Cancellation Policy - In the event that there is a Level 3 emergency. The tournament will be cancelled and all entry fees will be returned within 3 business days. If fewer than 4 teams register the tournament will be cancelled. A team that cancels after the entry deadline of 14 days prior to the tournament will forfeit their entry fee. A team cancelling prior to the entry deadline does not forfeit their entry fee if a replacement is found. A team canceling from one tournament to enter a different tournament will forfeit their entry fee. If a team requests and receives entry into a tournament but does not pay its entry fee, the team's club will be fined the amount of the entry fee.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
Girls' 14 Regional: 2 pools (filled)
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
Pool A team code rank team 1. FJ4-MCPRI1-OV 117 MC Pride Select – 14 Kindall 2. FJ4-CGLDS2-OV 178 Club Gold South – 14 Navy 3. FJ4-OVVBA2-OV 214 Ohio Valley Volleyball Academy – 14 Crush 4. FJ4-CGLDN1-OV 243 Club Gold North – 14-Persina
Pool B team code rank team 1. FJ4-CGLDS1-OV 94 Club Gold South – 14 Gold 2. FJ4-PGMGC1-OV 237 Pittsburgh Magic VBC – 14 Pink 3. FJ4-OVVBA3-OV 211 Ohio Valley Volleyball Academy – 14 Lightning 4. FJ4-CGLDN2-OV 127 Club Gold North – 14-Driscoll
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Kurt Vandeborne (firstname.lastname@example.org, , 740‑381‑1628 /m).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official