Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Wooster High School
April 7, 2019
Wooster HS: Gault Recreation and Fitness Center
515 Oldman Rd.
Wooster, OH 44691
* 12's Tournament is located at Edgewood Middle School, 2695 Graustark Path, Wooster OH 44691
* Start time: 8:30am
* Coaches meeting in Upper Gym: 8:00am
* Doors Open: 7:30am
* 8 teams- We will follow OVR guidelines for pool play & tournament play.
* There are bleachers in the upper gym, but you will have to supply your own chairs for the lower gym.
* We will have a concession stand available on site and follow OVR guidelines with their food policy.
* T-shirts will be given to the 1st place winner of the Gold Division.
* $200 entry fee; Checks made to: Wooster High School (Checks will be deposited right away)
* Mail checks to: Jen Snowbarger, 3935 Spring Brook Way, Wooster OH 44691
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
Girls' 12 Regional: 2 pools (filled)
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
Pool A team code rank team 1. FJ2-ESVBC1-OV 43 Elite Sports Ohio Volleyball Company – 12 Navy 2. FJ2-UTBCV2-OV 92 Utopia Beach Volleyball – 12 Steible 3. FJ2-NSVBC1-OV 79 NorthShore VBC – Burger 4. FJ2-TANDM2-OV 160 Tandem Volleyball Club – J.Calame 12s
Pool B team code rank team 1. FJ2-TANDM4-OV 31 Tandem Volleyball Club – Jordan Pirates 2. FJ2-TRIBE1-OV 93 The Tribe VBC – 12R Hall 3. FJ2-TANDM1-OV 153 Tandem Volleyball Club – Cloverleaf Burson 4. FJ2-NSVBC3-OV 126 NorthShore VBC – Muenz
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Diane Cavanaugh (firstname.lastname@example.org, 330‑603‑0449 /m).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official