Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
AiR CiTY CHiCKS
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 5.00 (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
March 13, 2021
South Metro Sports - AiR CiTY CHiCKS Events
10561 Success Lane
Centerville, OH 45458
Web page: http://www.smetrosports.com
2021 AiR CiTY CHiCKS TOURNAMENT
ENTRY FEE: $225
PAYABLE TO: AiR CiTY CHiCKS
AiR CiTY CHiCKS
PO BOX 751054
Dayton, OH 45475
NOTE: please DO NOT mail your entry fee to South Metro Sports;
MAIL TO THE PO BOX ADDRESS LISTED DIRECTLY ABOVE!
· EMAIL 11-character team code & MAIL entry fee within ONE WEEK of entry request - mail to PO BOX ADDRESS listed above
· AiR CiTY CHiCKS will DEPOSIT entry fees within a week of receipt - any cancellations made following deposit will result in entry forfeiture unless a replacement team paying the full entry fee is found to replace your team; if a replacement team is found, we will refund your entry fee minus a $15 service charge
DOORS OPEN: 7:15 am (EST)
COACHES' MEETING: 8:00 am (EST)
TOURNAMENT START TIME: 8:30 am (EST)
TEAM CHECK-IN INFORMATION
· Teams (players and coaches on roster) must check-in to gain entry to the gym; coaches will be given wristbands
· Teams should gather outside the building or in the lobby area and then come into the gym, TOGETHER AS A TEAM, to check-in with a rep from their assigned court
· TEAM CHECK-IN TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
POOL TEAMS #1 & #3 (from each court): 7:15 am
POOL TEAMS #2 & #4 (from each court): 7:30 am
· Players and coaches may bring in ONE duffle bag or backpack (no "team camp" items such as blankets and pillows will be permitted). Small snack items may be brought in in player and coach duffles/backpacks.
· When on the bench, as support crew, or in provided “off” areas; all coaches, rostered staff and players MUST PROPERLY WEAR A FACEMASK (covering mouth AND nose) – ONLY players who are ON the court, IN play are exempt from wearing a mask.
· Spectators will check-in SEPARATE from players/teams. Spectator check-in will be as follows:
POOL TEAM #1 spectators: 7:55-8:10 am
POOL TEAM #3 spectators: 8:10-8:25 am
POOL TEAM #2 spectators: 9:00-9:15 am*
POOL TEAM #4 spectators: 9:15-9:30 am*
*NOTE: if your court has not yet finished the first match when you check-in, spectators for teams #2 and #4 will need to return to cars or wait outside the building until the first match has finished
· Only the spectators of the TWO PLAYING teams on each court will be permitted IN the gym; spectators for the other two teams will need to remain in their cars or outside the building when their team is not playing
· ALL specators MUST WEAR FACEMASKS (that cover their mouth and nose) at ALL TIMES while in the gym area. If you are unable to do so due to health reasons, then you should not be attending this event. No mask, no entry - no exceptions or exemptions.
· Spectator SEATING will NOT BE PROVIDED! You must bring your own chair, and chairs MUST be placed on marked, socially distanced spaces
· Food and drink will NOT BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE GYM AREA. You may bring in a WATER BOTTLE only and may remove your mask to take a drink, but then replace the mask after taking a drink.
· Any spectator exhibitting COVID-related symptoms will be asked to leave the event and facility; or will not be permitted to enter if symptoms are recognizable upon entry.
· AiR CiTY CHiCKS will be charging a $5 spectator admission for all adult spectators. Cash payments only.
· Due to space limitations at South Metro and current COVID concerns, players will be limited to ONE SPECTATOR per player (and a MAX of 10 spectators per team)!
· AiR CiTY CHiCKS reserves the right to remove a spectator from our events for non-compliance of COVID-related policies.
Parking is available in the lot in front of South Metro Sports and along the street on Success Lane.
Available on-site. PLAYERS/COACHES may bring in small snack items that fit into their duffle bags/backpacks. Spectators may NOT bring any food or drink items into the gym.
POOL PLAY SCHEDULE
1 vs 3 (2)
2 vs 4 (1)
1 vs 4 (3)
2 vs 3 (1)
3 vs 4 (2)
1 vs 2 (4)
Court #1 is the court closest to the gym entrance; Court #4 is the court furthest from the gym entrance.
All teams advance. All first-place and second-place teams advance to Gold playoffs. All third-place teams advance to Silver. All fourth-place teams advance to Bronze playoffs. Playoff positions on the tournament brackets will be based on pool finish so teams from the same pool will not play one another in the first round.
Presented to Gold Playoff Bracket winner.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS/DELAYS
If Montgomery or Warren County (in Ohio) issue a Level 3 Emergency, the tournament will be cancelled. If the tournament is cancelled, a notice will be displayed on the AiR CiTY CHiCKS website (www.aircitychicks.com). Club coaches/directors and assigned officials will be contacted by phone via the phone number we have on file. Entry fees will be returned within two weeks of the cancellation.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
Girls' 13 Regional: 4 pools (filled)
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
Pool A team code rank team 1. G13CLIPP2OV 40 CYVBC Surge – 13 Grey 2. G13BULET1OV 42 Bullets – Bullets - DT Black 3. G13GRLVC1OV 135 Grandlake VBC – 13R Balliet 4. G13LNSHT1OV 178 Lineshot Volleyball Club – 13 PINK
Pool B team code rank team 1. G13CCRSH4OV 5 Cincy Crush Volleyball Club – 13 White 2. G13VALLY1OV 79 Valley Volleyball Club – Valley Volleyball Club 13R 3. G13ACITY4OV 111 AiR CiTY CHiCKS – 13-SiLVER 4. G13TAVBC2OV 190 Team Atlantis VBC – 13 Koepper
Pool C team code rank team 1. G13TEAMA1OV 29 Team ACES Volleyball Club – 13R Thatcher 2. G13BDLJV2OV 51 Borderline Jr Volleyball – 13 Attack 3. G13GCINC4OV 124 Greater Cincinnati Volleyball Club – 13 White 4. G13CEAST4OV 128 Cincy East VBC – 13.4 ROSS
Pool D team code rank team 1. G13OPREM4OV 12 Ohio Premier Volleyball Club – 13 Dreher 2. G13GCINC3OV 9 Greater Cincinnati Volleyball Club – 13 Green 3. G13BULET3OV 110 Bullets – Bullets - AM Silver 4. G13MIAMI3OV 151 Miami Valley Phoenix – 13 FLAME
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Tina Jasinowski (email@example.com, 937‑609‑9456 /m).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official