Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Eastside Volleyball Club
39 N High St. Canal Winchester, OH 43110 Do NOT mail checks to Eastside Athletics! They don\\\'t have a mailbox.
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 5.00/day (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
April 6, 2024
11435 Lithopolis Rd.
Lithopolis, OH 43136
Online Check-InThis tournament is using Online Check-In (available 5 days prior to tournament).
Head Coaches must use the Online Check-In.
Use the OVR Login > Continue > My Account > My Team(s)
Go to Tournament Schedule at the bottom of the team page.
Select "Online Check-In"
Make sure your roster/certifications are complete, using link on that page.
If you need to add a player or coach temporarily for this tournament,
print out the Roster for Tournament Check-In and write the additions and
submit to Tournament Director / Site Director when you arrive at the tournament.
Specific tournament details may be distributed
at the tournament, if the Tournament Director feels that it is necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for tournament is different than in past years. Teams are NOT entered until ALL registrations steps are completed and payment is recieved. If another team registers after you, but pays before you, the entry spot goes to the team that paid first. But, you may send us a postdated check for January 15. No checks will be cashed before then.
*The club director must build their teams in the OVR system before they can register for tournaments
1. Login as a Club Director.
2. Go to “Tournament Schedule” found under "Juniors"; "Tournament Schedule:Indoor".
3. Select the tournament details for the tournament that you would like to register for.
4. On the Tournament Details page, each division is marked with how many teams are registered in that division and the status of their registration.
5. At the top of the Tournament Details page, select the button labeled “Register Teams”.
6. Select the box next to the team’s name for the team or teams to register in the tournament.
7. If there are multiple divisions in the tournament, be sure to make the selection in the applicable division you desire.
8. Click on the “Register” button to submit.
Doors open at 7:30AM.
Tournament starts at 8:30 AM Sharp
Please note, the doors of the playing site will not be unlocked
until 7:30 AM
Tournament format for 4 team pool will be: Pool play-best of three sets with rally scoring. Each non-deciding set will be to 25 points with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). The deciding set, if needed, will be to 15 points with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). All warm-ups will use the 2-4-4 format; 2-minutes shared court, 4-minutes serving team, 4-minutes receiving team. Teams may request the referee to tell them when to serve, usually one minute.
[Team in ( ) refs]
Match #1 1 vs. 3 (2)
Match #2 2 vs. 4 (1)
Match #3 1 vs. 4 (3)
Match #4 2 vs. 3 (1)
Match #5 3 vs. 4 (2)
Match #6 1 vs. 2 (4)
Teams will officiate according to the above schedule for pool play.
All teams advance. Tournament brackets will be set and begin following pool play.
Prizes will be awarded to the 1st place and 2nd place winners in Gold only for 4 court tournaments
- Admission is $5 Cash or $5.50 Venmo
- Players must keep all gear and bags in Team camp areas
- Keep all coolers in cars. Coolers (including soft sided) are prohibited inside facilities hosting OVR tournaments. Players are allowed to have an insulated lunchbox in their gym bag. Coolers for medical reason- see tournament director. Setting up tables and/or cooking by teams or their support staff, fans, coaches, or parents are prohibited at OVR sanctioned events.
- A concession with reasonable prices and healthy cold/hot, and pre packaged items will be provided at the tournament site.
1. Because of limited space around the courts please leave the court area when your team is not playing to allow spectators to watch their team play.
2. No outside chairs, seating is provided.
3. No ball handling outside of the gym.
4. No food is allowed in the gym at any time. Beverages in a container with a sealed lid are permitted.
Weather Related Cancellations/Delays: If Fairfield County issue a Level 3 Emergency, the tournament will be cancelled.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|Girls' 10U: 4 pools|
|Max. teams: 16, Registered: 13, Accepted: 4, Pending: 0, Waitlist: 0||rank||status||payment|
|Eastside Volleyball – 10U Benton (10s)||accepted||paid|
|ALETA VBC – ALETA-10-Lutz (10s)||accepted||paid|
|Elite Volleyball Training Center – EliteVBTC 10 Blue (10s)||accepted||paid|
|Elite Volleyball Training Center – EliteVBTC 10 Black (10s)||accepted||paid|
|Spiketown Volleyball Club – Spiketown - 10 Batson (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|A.C.E. Prospects Lady Blue Knights – LBK-Six (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|Latitude 41 – 10 U (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|Hawks VBC – Hawks 10U (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|Serves Up Volleyball Academy – SUVA 10's - Rebecca (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|Spiketown Volleyball Club – Spiketown - 10 Posey (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|Ohio Elite Premier Volleyball Club – OEPVC - 10 Teal (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|Morgantown Volleyball Club – 10 White (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
|London Elite – London Elite 10 Blue (10s)||ok_to_pay||unpaid|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assignor for this event is Michelle Hampton (firstname.lastname@example.org, 614‑586‑2660 /h, 614‑586‑2660 /m, 614‑833‑1474 /w).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official