Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 5.00 (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
January 23, 2021
Force Sports Eastlake
34650 Melinz Parkway
Eastlake, OH 44094
Web page: http://www.force-sports.com/
We are thrilled to be able to host our very first tournament at FORCE on 1/23. We do of course policies and procedures to follow due to COVID-19. I have limited the number of teams to 8 vs 16. We have ample room to do this safely. Here are the policies:
***Doors will open 6:45 AM to help move along our check in.
We ask the your Team Parent/Spectator list be emailed to Colleen@Force-sports.com by Friday morning. Otherwise your Coach has to be the first to check in the team, with a printed list provided.
***We will accept a switching of Parents/Guardian for a player 1 x during the day.
PLEASE MARK NEXT TO THAT PLAYERS NAME THE ADDITIONAL NAME who will be replacing the first Parent. There will be an additional $5 to be charged. The two people switching must be at the door and confirmed by staff when replacement will take place. NO Exceptions.
1. Masks must be worn by all players upon entry, while playing, and after. The only exception is eating lunch or snacks.
2. Camping areas will be provided spaced out amongst 4 of our courts.
3. One spectator or Parent per player can attend and can bring a chair to sit in. ***limited bleacher seating is provided. We will provide proper spacing coordinators to assist.
4. Each team Coach must provide a Specator/Parent name to us prior to check in please. ***In the event a sibling must come with the parent we ask that it is kept to a minimum per team.
5. You are allowed 2 Coaches/+ 1 Covid Coordinator per team on your roster. Covid Coordinator can be your Coach.
6. A $5 admission is being charged per adult. An additional $5 for a replacement Parent/Guardian.
7. Concessions will be provided: Coffee, fresh bagels, donuts, Lunch Pizza and or sandwich. Waters, beverages and snacks.
8. Seating in our restaurant is limited. All foods need to be eaten in camping areas, or while sitting.
9. Temperature checks, and spectator fans will be checked in at the door. Handstamps will be given.
10. Coaches meeting 7:30 on Court 1 in the back by the restaurant.
***If I have missed something, by all means email me!
VIP: We expect that all camping areas be picked up along with team bench areas throughout the day.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 13 American: 4 pools (openings for 8 teams)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||G13NOVAJ2OV||24||NOVA Juniors – 13s Gold|
|2.||G13FORCE2OV||114 [13R]||Force Volleyball Club – FORCE VBC 13 RE|
|3.||G13ECJRV3OV||59||Eastside Cleveland Juniors – 13.3A McNutt|
|4.||G13MAVRK4OV||76||Maverick Volleyball Club – Maverick 13 Kirkpatrick|
|1.||G13OXTRM1OV||46||Ohio Xtreme Volleyball – Ohio Xtreme 13 ROX Kayla|
|2.||G13ECJRV2OV||29||Eastside Cleveland Juniors – 13.2A Mekinda|
|3.||G13CVBCO3OV||79||Cleveland Volleyball Company – 13 Red|
|4.||G13ACAVC4OV||61||Academy Volleyball Cleveland – AVC ROX 13A Olivia|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Colleen Nero (firstname.lastname@example.org, 440‑521‑7922 /h, 440‑521‑7922 /m, 440‑521‑7922 /w).
officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official