Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 5.00 (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
February 21, 2021
East Palestine HS
360 W. Grant St.
East Palestine, OH 44413
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms prior to your arrival, PLEASE STAY HOME:
· Fever or Chills
· Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
· Muscle or Body Aches
· New Loss of taste or smell
· Sore throat
· Congestion or runny nose
· Nausea or vomiting
If you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please adhere to recommended guidelines for quarantining.
East Palestine HS Tournament Protocols :
· Spectators are limited to one (1) parent per player. $5 Admission Fee for spectators (age 19 or over).
· One (1) head coach, one (1) assistant coach, and one (1) Covid Parent will be allowed free entry per team.
· Social distancing will be enforced at all times for non-family members.
· Everyone must wear a mask at all times. You will be asked to leave if non-compliant.
· Players may remove masks when on the court, but must have them on while on the side lines or while being on the work team. Coaches and refs must wear masks at all times.
· There will be no camping areas in the hallways.
· Teams will bring their own warm-up balls, ball carts, electronic whistles, and pens/pencils for scoring.
· Game balls, scoring table, and chairs will be sanitized between matches. Teams will play all games on the same side of the net. There will be no pre-game or post-game handshakes or high-fives.
· Spectators will be separated from the next group by at least six feet in each direction.
· Signage will be provided concerning hygiene, physical separation, and face coverings.
· There will be frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, including railings, door knobs, and restrooms.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the venue.
· Any person with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be advised to return home.
· Each team will have an assigned Covid Coordinator Parent to help monitor/ensure social distancing and face coverings for their team.
· There will be no sharing of towels, face coverings, water bottles, other sports drinks, or food.
· No outside chairs allowed.
· There will be an on-site concession stand.
· Doors open at 7:00AM. Coaches meeting in HS gym at 7:30AM. First match at 8:00AM.
NOTE: All teams advance to play-offs. 8 teams will advance to Gold, 4 teams to Silver. Tournament medals will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place in the Gold bracket.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 15 Regional: 3 pools (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||G15KOKOR1OV||51||Kokoro Jrs – Kokoro15-Kaley|
|2.||G15MAHON2OV||155||Mahoning Valley Premier VBC – MVP 15's Yellow|
|3.||G15PUGVC2KE||n/a||Pitt United – 15-2|
|4.||G15HOLLY3OV||76||Club Hollywood VBC – HOLLYWOOD HACKNEY 15's|
|1.||G15KOKOR2OV||109||Kokoro Jrs – Kokoro15-Emily|
|2.||G15INFTY4OV||90||Infinity Volleyball Club – 15 Silver|
|3.||G15MORGN3OV||157||Morgantown Volleyball Club – 15 Grey|
|4.||G15HOLLY4OV||112||Club Hollywood VBC – HOLLYWOOD QUARTERMAN 15's|
|1.||G15MORGN1OV||136||Morgantown Volleyball Club – 15 Blue|
|2.||G15MAHON3OV||83||Mahoning Valley Premier VBC – MVP 15's Black|
|3.||G15OXTRM2OV||116||Ohio Xtreme Volleyball – Ohio Xtreme Volleyball 15 ROX Jenna|
|4.||G15HOLLY5OV||48||Club Hollywood VBC – HOLLYWOOD LOWE 15's|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Charles Daub (email@example.com, 330‑853‑7438 /h, 330‑853‑7438 /m, 330‑853‑7438 /w).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official