Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
ELITE SPORTS LTD
March 2, 2019
March 3, 2019
Elite Sports Ohio
11035 Cleveland Ave.
Uniontown, OH 44685
Welcome to another year of Great Volleyball Tournaments at Elite Sports. We are entering our 13th year of hosting tournaments and look forward to making this a great experience for your team.
The cost of the tournament is $400.00.
Checks should be made payable to:
Elite Sports Ltd
11035 Cleveland Ave NW
Uniontown Ohio 44685
Checks Should be Received Prior to January 18th 2019 and must include FJ- Numbers and best contact info.
This is a 12 team 2 day Challenge and we will be following the standard USAV Format: https://www.ovr.org/juniors/tournament_packet/CC_Format_12_Teams.pdf
Doors will open at 7:00 am Coaches Meeting will be at 7:35 Play begins promptly at 8:00
Just a few guidelines to go over with your teams.
1) No Outside food we have a State Licensed restaurant on premises. The Elite Cafe serves quality, homemade foods at reasonable prices with many healthy options. Drinks and bagged snacks are permitted at this time.
2) We provide Balls and Carts please leave yours in your cars
3) There is NO Camping . There are shelves for personal items and tables and chairs upstairs for off times
4) The Store will be open until tournament conclusion. We have tournament shirts printed with the girl’s names on the back for sale in limited supply. The store sells volleyball necessities and novelties.
5) There is bleacher seating NO chairs are to be brought in. If you have someone that needs a regular chair for medical reasons please let us know and we will place one where it is fire code permissible.
6) The Hallway MUST remain open NO Parents are to be standing in Hallway.
Our Hotel Partner is the Hartville Comfort Inn & Suites. They have an amazing staff that is sure to make your stay enjoyable. http://www.comfortsuites.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=OH596&srp=LELIT&pu=no If you prefer talking to a real person, simply call their front desk 24/7/365 at 330-587-4347. A Front Desk Ambassador will be happy to answer your questions and place a reservation for you.
We award Gold Winners T-Shirts In case of inclement weather we will follow the OVR's cancellation guidelines. We will note cancellations on both the OVR and Elite Sports Website.
Any question please contact Laurie at 330 494-2110 www.EliteSportsOhio.com
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 18 Regional: 3 pools (openings for 2 teams)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||FJ7-SWVBC2-OV||3 [17A]||Southwest VBC – Southwest 17E Stephanie Annes|
|2.||FJ8-SPIRT1-OV||37||Spirit VBC – SPIRIT 18 BLACK|
|3.||FJ8-OXTRM1-OV||24||Ohio Xtreme Volleyball – 18 Orange|
|4.||FJ8-ZEROG1-OV||23||Zero Gravity Jrs. – 18 Black|
|1.||FJ8-ZEROG2-OV||46||Zero Gravity Jrs. – 18 Orange|
|2.||n/a||GREATER CINCY PULLED OUT 1/24|
|3.||FJ8-FLASH1-OV||18||Flash VBC – 18's FLASH|
|4.||FJ8-INFTY1-OV||5||Infinity Volleyball Club – 18 Green|
|1.||FJ8-NEOVC1-OV||n/a||Northeast Ohio Volleyball Club – NEOVC 18 Elite|
|2.||FJ8-ESVBC1-OV||1||Elite Sports Ohio Volleyball Company – 18 Elite|
|3.||n/a||FJ8-NOVAJ2-OV PULLED OUT 2/4 (not yet registered)|
|4.||FJ8-OVELI1-OV||n/a||Ohio Valley Elite – 18's|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Laurie Thewes (firstname.lastname@example.org, , 330‑705‑6831 /m, 330‑494‑2110 /w).
- (hired) : Head Official
- (hired) : Head Official