Of related interest
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Team Entry Fee
Club Directors: Make entry fee check payable to:
Elite Sports Ltd
Spectator Admission Fee
$ 8.00/day (19 years of age or older)19 years of age
March 26, 2022
Elite Sports Ohio
11035 Cleveland Ave.
Uniontown, OH 44685
Thank you for considering Elite Sports for your teams 2022 tournament schedule.
The cost of the tournament is 225.00
Checks should be made payable to:
Elite Sports Ltd
11035 Cleveland Ave NW
Uniontown Ohio 44685
Checks for each entry must be Received Prior to January 14th, 2022 and include OV Numbers and best contact info. You are also welcomed to call in with a credit card, but this service runs an additional $6.75 per entry to cover the 3% credit card fees.
This is a 12 team tournament and we will be following the standard USAV Format:
Doors will open at 7:00 am for Athletes and Coaches Only
Doors will open for ticketed spectators at 7:15
Coaches Meeting will be at 7:35
Doors will open at 7:45 am to purchase tickets for the day
Play begins promptly at 8:00
All Club Directors and Coaches will be notified by Wednesday prior to the tournament of any Spectator Limitations or rules.
The rules listed below are necessary to maintain our clean standards and provide a safe environment for all players, staff and spectators.
1) Our restaurant will remain open during the tournament and additional packaged items will be available in our concession stand. No food is to be brought into the building. You are permitted drinks only.
2) We will provide all balls and carts and utilize proper sanitation. Do not bring yours in
3) There is NO Camping area. All Athletes are limited to ONE Backpack. This backpack will be stored on shelving upstairs during the matches. You should pack waters/Gatorade etc. in that bag and you may access bags during off times. NO BLANKETS-PILLOWS -STUFFEDANIMALS. Any items left unattended will be disposed of. This includes items left at the conclusion of the tournament.
4) There is a $8.00 per spectator fee upon entry. Ticketing detail will be available closer to tournament. There will be an easy option to purchase tickets online for earlier entry. Spectators will be permitted one small personal item per person and are subject to searches of bags at the door.
5) Bleachers will be provided. No chairs are permitted. If you bring in a bleacher seat it must be kept with you throughout the day.
6) Please follow all posted guidelines for everyone’s health and safety. At this posting masks will not be required but with all new health concerns this mask rule along with additional Spectator guidelines will be updated as the season approaches and new health department protocols are set.
7) The team shop will be open till tournament conclusion. We will have tournament shirts with the athlete’s names on the back in limited supply. The store also sells volleyball necessities and novelties.
We Provide The Gold Winners T-Shirts. 2nd Place in gold receives a ribbon.
In case of inclement weather, we will follow the OVR's cancellation guidelines. We will note cancellations on both the OVR and Elite Sports Website.
Our Hotel Partner is the Hartville Comfort Inn & Suites. They have an amazing staff that is sure to make your stay enjoyable. http://www.comfortsuites.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=OH596&srp=LELIT&pu=no If you prefer talking to a real person, simply call our front desk 24/7/365 at 330-587-4347. A Front Desk Ambassador will be happy to answer your questions and place a reservation for you.
Any question please contact Laurie at 330 494-2110
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 14 Regional: 3 pools (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|4.||n/a||ELITE SPORTS OHIO|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Diane Cavanaugh (email@example.com, 330‑603‑0449 /m).
officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official