Of related interest
OVR Archives: 2020-2021 Season
OVR-Kaepa® USA Juniors' Tournament Schedule 2021
Dayton Juniors-OVR Presidents' Cup Tournament
February 13 - February 14, 2021
Sports Express, Mason, OH
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
5280 S. State Route 741
Mason, OH 45040
Web page: http://www.sportsexpressvb.com/
Sports Express is located on State Route 741 (Kings Mills Road) in Mason.
Heading north on I-71 from Cincinnati, take Exit 25 (Kings Mills Road). Turn left off the exit and go 4 stop lights. (about 0.8 mile) Make a right into the Shoppes of Mason. Sports Express is located in the big grey building that sits behind Blockbuster Video.
From I-75 heading south from Dayton, take the Monroe exit 29 (St. Rt. 63). Turn left off the exit and head east for 3 miles. Turn right on St Rt 741 and go south for 5.5 miles. You will come to a large intersection with Kroger's on your left. Make a left in front of Kroger's and then make another left at the first light. This is the entrance to the Shoppes of Mason. Drive straight back, Sports Express sits behind Blockbuster Video.
PLAY SCHEDULE IS LIVE
1. Coaches are required to read and sign the "Coaches Pre Tournament Requirements" prior to check in. This form can be found on our host club's tournament protocols dashboard. URL: https://www.elevationvolleyball.com/tournamentprotocols
2. Sports Express currently has a 10 player , 2 coach and 2 additional personnel limit. Coaches will receive 4 wristbands for the 2 coaches and 2 additional personnel.
3. Coaches will need to arrive and check-in, as a team, with rostered players. Temps will be taken of those entering building. Tournament staff will be collecting team waivers and a copy of your official roster. Please plan to arrive during designated arrival times (listed on the dashboard) according to your pool play schedule.
3. Full facial coverings are required to enter the building.
4. Please be sure to read ALL protocols on the tournament protocols dashboard(see link above) as we all need to do our part to let the athletes HAVE A SEASON.
The Edge has offered an online shop for tournament apparel where pre-orders can be submitted anytime between now and February 6th. Pre-ordered apparel will be delivered to the athlete, on-site, on the first day of the event. Visit https://www.presidentsdaycupvb.com/shirts to check out the on-line shop.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 11s: 8 courts (openings for 2 teams)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
The following teams are registered (waiting list not displayed). Pools will be announced closer to the tournament date.
team code rank team 1. n/a G11NKYVC1PR 2. n/a G11CCVBC1OV 3. n/a G11NKYVC2PR 4. n/a G11AAVBC1OV 5. n/a G11CINVA1OV 6. n/a G11ELEVA2OV 7. n/a G11ACAVC1OV 8. n/a G11BSVBC1OV 9. n/a G11TOLVC1OV 10. n/a G11ELEVA3OV 11. n/a G11GCINC1OV 12. n/a G11AAVBC2OV 13. n/a G11OPREM1OV 14. n/a G10TOLVC1OV 15. n/a G11TOLVC2OV 16. n/a G11OPREM2OV 17. n/a G11CEAST2OV 18. n/a G11CCRSH1OV 19. n/a G11CCRSH2OV 20. n/a G11ESVC11OV 21. n/a G11ELEVA1OV
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Brian Hemelgarn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 419‑410‑2291 /m).
- (hired) : Head Official
- (hired) : Head Official