Of related interest
OVR Archives: 2020-2021 Season
OVR-Kaepa® USA Juniors' Tournament Schedule 2021
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Eastside Cleveland Juniors, Mentor, OH
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Eastside Cleveland Juniors
8100 Tyler Boulevard
Mentor, OH 44060
- From the south: Take 271N to Rt. 90E, take 90E to Rt. 615. Turn left (north) on 615 to Tyler Blvd, Left (west) on Tyler. Eastside Volleyball Club is about 1 mile on your left.
- From the west: Take 90E to Rt. 2E. Take 2E to Rt. 615, turn right (south) to Tyler. Turn right (west) on Tyler. Eastside Volleyball Club is about 1 mile on your left.
- From the east: Take 90W to Rt. 615, turn right (North) on 615 to Tyler Blvd, left (west) on Tyler. Eastside Volleyball Club is about 1 mile on your left.
There are east and west entrances. The east entrance takes you to the front of the building. The west entrance is just past the east entrance. Follow that to the back of the building and turn left and drive along the back of the building. Parking is available on the east side of the building.
Checks mailed to:
Eastside Clevland Juniors
PO BOX 1383
Mentor, OHIO 44601
Tournament begins at 8am with the Doors opening 7am
Coaches meeting at 7:30am near court 1.
Parking: You will be able to enter the facility at the front or rear entrances. You must park in a legal parking space in the front parking lot or you will be towed. You maynot block loading docks or park in grass or you will be TOWED.
We have plenty of space in the rear parking areas. You need to park legally not blocking doors or park in emergency areas. You may also park in the gravel lot. There will be parking assistance from 7-9AM.
NO PARKING ACROSS THE STREET, THEY WILL TOW YOU.
Spectator Capacity Limit: 1 parent/player only, as of 1/12/21 and Eastside has a $5.00 cash admission fee (additional staff required for COVID).
Players/spectators will be stamped and checked off roster as they enter the facility. We will continue to monitor all exits until the tournament is over.
We will have a Covid-19 station after entering the facility for temperature check prior to entry or spectator payment. No one will be allowed to remain in the faclilty with 100 degree temperature or higher.
ANYONE ENTERING THE FACILITY WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK.
SPECTATORS MUST KEEP MASK ON AT ALL TIMES, NOT ADHERING TO THIS WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM FACILITY.
PLAYERS AND COACHES MAY REMOVE MASKS ONCE PREVIOUS TEAMS HAVE EXITED AND YOU ARE AT YOUR BENCH AREA. Teams will not switch sides of courts between sets.
1. Masks are required at all times.
2. Chairs are permitted, bleachers are limited.
3. No outside food or coolers permitted. Concessions available with CASH purchases only. We do NOT have vending machines. NO drinking fountains available.
4. Camping is available on court 4 and 6. Spectators may sit surrounding courts 1, 3 and 5 following the officials rules for safety for players and social distancing.
5. Please bring balls for warm-ups.
6. Please clean up after yourselves.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 14 American: 4 courts (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||n/a||Impact Volleyball Club|
|1.||n/a||Maverick Volleyball Club|
|1.||n/a||Nova Volleyball Club|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Daniel Coughlin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
officials are still required for this event.
- (hired) : Head Official