Of related interest
OVR Archives: 2019-2020 Season
OVR-Kaepa® USA Juniors' Tournament Schedule 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Franciscan University of Steubenville: Finnegan Fieldhouse, Steubenville, OH
The following dates were set at the August 9-10 board meeting. Additional information will follow as it becomes available.
OVR Power Challenge Tournaments
March 6-7, 2004: 13s, 14s, and 15s
March 20-21, 2004: 16s, 17s and 18s
Sites to be determined
Ohio Valley Region-Molten® 2004 National Bid Qualifier
April 17-18, 2004
Greater Columbus Convention Center
12s: 12 teams, one day for pool play and tournament (Saturday)
13s: 16 teams, one day for pool play and tournament (Saturday)
14s: 24 Teams, 2 rounds of pool play on Saturday. 12 teams advance to Championships on Sunday.
15s: 24 Teams, 2 rounds of pool play on Saturday. 12 teams advance to Championships on Sunday.
16s: 24 Teams, 2 rounds of pool play on Saturday. 12 teams advance to Championships on Sunday.
17s: 24 Teams, 2 rounds of pool play on Saturday. 12 teams advance to Championships on Sunday.
18s: 24 Teams, 2 rounds of pool play on Saturday. 12 teams advance to Championships on Sunday.
Nick Nystrom (email@example.com; posted 2003-08-10 20:32:34)
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Franciscan University of Steubenville: Finnegan Fieldhouse
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville, OH 43952
Update: Tournament Cancelled
Thank you for choosing to attend one of the Franciscan University Tournaments:
- Make check payable to Kurt Vandeborne and send to the following address: Kurt Vandeborne 157 Reichart Ave Wintersville, OH 43953
- Checks should be mailed by January 15, 2020
- Doors open at 8:00 am Coaches meeting at 8:30 am on Court One of the facility Play starts at 9:00 am
- Teams are required to provide: 1 second referee - 2 line judges - 1 scorer - 1 libero tracker - 1 score keeper
- Pool Play for 4 Team Pools is as follows: 1 vs 3 (2 refs) 2 vs 4 (1 refs) 1 vs 4 (3 refs) 2 vs 3 (1 refs) 3 vs 4 (2 refs) 1 vs 2 (4 refs)
- Playoff Procedures - All teams advance to the playoffs. The top 2 teams in each pool go to Gold while the bottom 2 teams go to Silver.
- The winner of Gold will receive awards for an 8 team tournament
- Seating is provided and carry in chairs will be permitted as well, but there is very limited room for them.
- Keep all coolers in cars as they are prohibited both inside and outside of facilities. There will be a site where teams can set up camp. Concession stands will be available.
- Cancellation Policy - In the event that there is a Level 3 emergency. The tournament will be cancelled and all entry fees will be returned within 3 business days. If fewer than 4 teams register the tournament will be cancelled. A team that cancels after the entry deadline of 14 days prior to the tournament will forfeit their entry fee. A team cancelling prior to the entry deadline does not forfeit their entry fee if a replacement is found. A team canceling from one tournament to enter a different tournament will forfeit their entry fee. If a team requests and receives entry into a tournament but does not pay its entry fee, the team's club will be fined the amount of the entry fee.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 17 Regional: 2 courts (filled)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||FJ7-BARBR1-OV||11||Barbour Elite – Six Pack|
|2.||FJ7-OSTRM1-OV||44||Ohio Storm – 17 siders|
|4.||FJ7-HOLLY4-OV||104||Club Hollywood VBC – HOLLYWOOD LOGAN-17'S|
|1.||FJ7-KIDVC1-OV||15||Kidron Volleyball Club – Burgess-17R|
|3.||FJ7-MCPRI1-OV||70||MC Pride Select – MC Pride Select 17's|
|4.||FJ7-HOLLY5-OV||94||Club Hollywood VBC – HOLLYWOOD TAYLOR-17'S|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Kurt Vandeborne (firstname.lastname@example.org, 740‑381‑1628 /m).
1 officials are still required for this event.