Of related interest
OVR Archives: 2019-2020 Season
OVR-Kaepa® USA Juniors' Tournament Schedule 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Eastside Cleveland Juniors, Mentor, OH
[OVR officials, club directors, assistant directors, coaches, and staff: log in for complete contact information.]
Eastside Cleveland Juniors
8100 Tyler Boulevard
Mentor, OH 44060
- From the south: Take 271N to Rt. 90E, take 90E to Rt. 615. Turn left (north) on 615 to Tyler Blvd, Left (west) on Tyler. Eastside Volleyball Club is about 1 mile on your left.
- From the west: Take 90E to Rt. 2E. Take 2E to Rt. 615, turn right (south) to Tyler. Turn right (west) on Tyler. Eastside Volleyball Club is about 1 mile on your left.
- From the east: Take 90W to Rt. 615, turn right (North) on 615 to Tyler Blvd, left (west) on Tyler. Eastside Volleyball Club is about 1 mile on your left.
There are east and west entrances. The east entrance takes you to the front of the building. The west entrance is just past the east entrance. Follow that to the back of the building and turn left and drive along the back of the building. Parking is available on the east side of the building.
Entry Fee: $225
Payable to: Eastside Athletic Club
Mail to: Eastside Athletic Club
1250 W 58th St.
Cleveland, OH 44102
Tournament begins at 8:00am
Doors open at 7:00am
Coaches Meeting at 7:30am on court #1
All tournaments will follow OVR guidelines. https://www.ovr.org/juniors/tournament_packet/JTP_Tournament_Format_16.pdf
1. Chairs are permitted in the facility. Bleacher seating is also provided.
2. No outside food or coolers are permitted inside the Eastside facility. Concessions are provided
3. One court is available for camping. Please pick up after yourself!
4. PLEASE BRING BALLS FOR WARM-UPS!
Awards will be given to first and second place teams in the GOLD division.
Tournaments will not be cancelled unless there is a Level 3 Snow Emergency or a "no travel" order. All coaches and/or club directors will be contacted and a notice will be posted on the OVR website.
Note: OVR rankings appearing in the following listings are intended only as a helpful tool for tournament directors. They are subject to frequent change, including after the pools are set, and other factors may also be considered when determining pools and order of play.
|Girls' 16 Regional: 4 courts (openings for 1 team)|
No points shall be awarded for OVR Championships or tournaments following the OVR Championships. [OVR Juniors' Seeding System]
|1.||FJ6-POINT1-OV||4||Pittsburgh Point Volleyball Club – Navy16|
|2.||FJ6-FORCE3-OV||59||Force Volleyball Club – FORCE Beachwood 16 R|
|3.||FJ6-ESVBC3-OV||25||Elite Sports Ohio Volleyball Company – 16 Select|
|4.||FJ6-MAHON1-OV||141||Mahoning Valley Premier VBC – Green Machine|
|1.||FJ6-TANDM3-OV||81||Tandem Volleyball Club – 16s Navy|
|2.||FJ6-PRIDE1-OV||66||PRIDE Volleyball Club – Underdogs|
|3.||FJ6-EPICV3-OV||16||EPIC – EPIC Leah|
|4.||FJ6-FLASH2-OV||129||Flash VBC – 16's Titusville|
|1.||FJ6-ECLVJ4-OV||78||Eastside Cleveland Juniors – 16-4|
|2.||FJ6-KIDVC1-OV||21||Kidron Volleyball Club – JohnsonWebster-16R|
|3.||FJ6-EPICV4-OV||29||EPIC – EPIC Meadville|
|4.||FJ6-PCVBC1-OV||93||Players Choice VBC – Pirates|
|1.||FJ6-ACAVC6-OV||94||Academy Volleyball Cleveland – AVC CLE ROX 16R Lopez|
|2.||FJ6-VIPER1-OV||123||Vipers Volleyball – 16U Black|
|3.||FJ6-FLASH1-OV||19||Flash VBC – 16's Blue|
Officials [Hired officials: sign in for more information]
The officials' assigner for this event is Rob Cline (email@example.com, 440‑915‑3199 /m).
All officials needed for this event have already been hired.
- (hired) : Head Official